Tailor made transfers, customized itineraries, scenic tours
What kind of travel itineraries can you find at this page?
- Day trips and scenic drives with stop in Bratislava
- Day trips and scenic drives with stop in Cesky Krumlov
- Day trips and scenic drives with stop in Kutna Hora
- Day trips and scenic drives with stop in Karlovy Vary
- Day trips and scenic drives with stop in Hallstatt
Day trips are available from Budapest, Cesky Krumlov, Munich, Prague, Salzburg, Vienna and other cities across Europe. Our drivers are knowledgeable travel companions with years of experience in the travel industry. All tours are private and solely tailor made according to customer’s expectations and needs. We are able to organize professional guides as well as local city tours in each destination.
Transportation is organized between point A and point B with a stop or multiple stops on the way between starting and ending points. Direction of travel is available both ways from A2B as well as from B2A. Contact us for more details, or should you not be able to find, what you are looking for. We are ready to help.
Door to door transfers with a stopover in Bratislava
Bratislava is a capital city of the Slovak Republic. The city center is pretty small, but beautiful, it is possible to visit the Bratislava Castle and organize a local sightseeing tour with a professional guide. After the tour of Bratislava we typically leave free time for exploration and lunch.
Popular routes to include visit of Bratislava:
- Cracow and Vienna
- Cracow and Budapest
- Vienna and Prague
- Budapest and Prague
- Budapest and Vienna
- Budapest and Salzburg
- day trips to Bratislava are available from Brno, Budapest, Prague, Vienna
What to see in Bratislava?
Photos @ http://www.visitbratislava.comGallery not found.
Duration and schedule:
Schedule is flexible. Minimum recommended stop in Bratislava is for 2 hours, optimal is 4 hours. Below you can find suggested travel itineraries for each direction:
- Cracow Bratislava Vienna: Recommended departure from Cracow is 8.00 to reach to Bratislava after roughly 4 hours and 30 minutes, stay in Bratislava 2 – 4 hours, depart to Vienna at around 16.00 – 17.00, reach Vienna after 1 hour and 10 minutes drive from Bratislava.The other way around we recommend to leave Vienna at 9.00 – 10.00. One hour drive to Bratislava. 4 hours sightseeing ended with lunch. The longest part of the journey from Bratislava to Cracow will be done in the afternoon. Arrival to Cracow is planned at around 18.30 – 19.30.
- Cracow Bratislava Budapest: Recommended departure from Cracow is 8.00 to reach to Bratislava after roughly 4 hours and 30 minutes, stay in Bratislava 2 – 4 hours, depart to Budapest at around 16.00 – 17.00, reach Budapest after 2 hours and 30 minutes drive from Bratislava.The other way around we recommend to leave Budapest at 9.00. Two hours and thirty minutes drive to Bratislava. 4 hours sightseeing ended with lunch. The longest part of the journey from Bratislava to Cracow will be done in the afternoon. Arrival to Cracow is planned at around 18.00 – 19.00.
- Prague Bratislava Vienna: Recommended departure from Prague is 9.00. We will reach Bratislava at lunch time around 12.00 – 13.00, sightseeing time in Bratislava 2 – 4 hours, departure to Vienna at around 17.00, we will arrive to Vienna short after 18.00.On the way from Vienna to Prague via Bratislava the schedule can be similar. 9.00 departure from Vienna, 10.00 arrival to Bratislava, 2 – 4 hours sightseeing, 17.30 arrival to Prague.
- Budapest Bratislava Prague: Recommended departure from Budapest is 9.00 to reach Bratislava around 11.30 – 12.00. 2 – 4 hours sightseeing time and time for lunch will allow us for the departure at around 16.00. We will reach Prague at around 19.30.The reversed order of the trip is done in the similar way. 9.00 departure from Prague, 12.30 arrival to Bratislava, 16.30 departure from Bratislava, 19.00 arrival to Budapest
- Budapest Bratislava Vienna: Recommended departure from Budapest is planned at 9.00. Arrival to Bratislava is planned for 11.30. After 2 – 4 hours sightseeing we will leave to Vienna, which is only 1 hour away.Vienna to Bratislava to Budapest is done as follows. 9.00 leaving Vienna. 10.00 arrival to Bratislava. 14.00 departure to Budapest. 16.30 arrival to Budapest.
- Budapest Bratislava Salzburg: Similar to schedule of Budapest Vienna via Bratislava tour the pick up time is recommended at 9.00 am. Lunch and sightseeing of Bratislava will be done from 11.30 to 15.30 – 16.00. Then we will take the 4 hours journey to Salzburg.Leaving Salzburg on the way to Bratislava is suggested for 8.00 instead of the typical 9.00. At noon we should reach Bratislava. If we are on schedule, we will leave Bratislava at 16.00 and reach Budapest at 18.30.
Should you be interested in a sightseeing transfer with a stop in Bratislava, contact us!
Door to door transfers with a sightseeing stop in Cesky Krumlov
Cesky Krumlov is a UNESCO listed heritage site located in Southern Bohemia. Cesky Krumlov is also referred to as the Jewel of Southern Bohemia.
Tours to Cesky Krumlov are available from Prague, Vienna, Salzburg and river cruise towns Passau and Vilshofen. It makes much more sense to include visit to Cesky Krumlov on the way between:
- Munich and Vienna
- Nuremberg and Vienna
- Prague and Budapest
- Prague and Linz
- Prague and Nuremberg
- Prague and Passau
- Prague and Salzburg
- Prague and Vienna
- Prague and Vilshofen
- Salzburg and Vienna
What to see in Cesky Krumlov?
Photos @ Planetware.com & Wax MuseumGallery not found.
Schedule is flexible. Minimum recommended stop in Cesky Krumlov is for 2 hours, optimal is 4 hours. Alternatively or additionally it is possible to visit Ceske Budejovice, Hluboka nad Vltavou, Pisek or even UNESCO Holasovice along with Cesky Krumlov. Should you be interested in a sightseeing transfer with a stop in Cesky Krumlov, contact us!
Door to door transfers with a sightseeing stop in Kutna Hora
Kutna Hora is a UNESCO listed heritage site located in Eastern Bohemia. Kutna Hora is famous for St. Barbara Cathedral, silver mining and minting and especially thanks to the Bone Ossuary located in Sedlec.
Kutna Hora is often visited on the way between:
- Prague and Vienna
- Prague and Cracow
- Prague and Wroclaw
- Prague and Warsaw
- day trips to Kutna Hora are organized from Prague
It is possible to start in Prague or end Prague. Schedule is flexible. Minimum recommended stop in Kutna Hora is for 2 hours, optimal is 4 hours. Should you be interested in a sightseeing transfer with a stop in Kutna Hora, contact us!
Door to door transfers with a sightseeing stop in Karlovy Vary
Karlovy Vary is the spa town in west part of the Czech Republic. It is the home of world famous Karlovy Vary Film Festival, Becherovka herb liquor and Mattoni mineral water. The spa town is located about 2 hours away from Prague, 4 hours from Berlin, 2 and half hours away from Nuremberg and Regensburg, 3 hours from Munich and about 6 hours from Prague.
Karlovy Vary is popular spa town destination for clients from Russia, Germany and Saudi Arabia. Karlovy Vary can be visited on the way between:
- Prague and Berlin
- Prague and Leipzig
- Prague and Frankfurt
- Prague and Munich
- Frankfurt and Dresden
- Nuremberg and Dresden
- Nuremberg and Leipzig
- Nuremberg and Berlin
- Munich and Dresden
- Munich and Berlin
- Munich and Leipzig
- Regensburg and Berlin
- Regensburg and Leipzig
- Day trips are available from Prague, Munich, Vienna and on request from other places in Europe
Should you be interested in a sightseeing transfer with a stop in Karlovy Vary / Carlsbad, contact us!
Door to door transfers with a stopover in Hallstatt
Hallstatt is a small village in Austrian Salzkammergut region famous for its beauty, salt mines and waterfalls. Its 16th-century houses form out the small city center full of cafes, shops and cozy restaurants. A funicular is an easy connection between the city center and the Salt mines. At the top end of the funicular rail is also the Skywalk viewing platform. On the way back to town after the tour of the Salt mines, it is possible to take a walk and explore the adventurous downhill path.
Hallstatt can be visited for a day trip or on the way between:
- Prague and Salzburg
- Prague and Zell am See
- Salzburg and Vienna
- Salzburg and Budapest
- Salzburg and Zell am See
- Budapest and Salzburg
- often we arrange a side trip to Hallstatt on the way between Salzburg and Munich
- day trips to Hallstatt are organized from Prague, Vienna, Salzburg, Zell am See and Munich, on request we can organize day trips from other cities in Germany, Austria or the Czech Republic.
Schedule is flexible. Minimum recommended stop in Hallstatt is for 4 hours, optimal is 6 hours. Should you be interested in a sightseeing transfer with a stop in Hallstatt, contact us!