Holešovice – Praha 7
Business ID: 61506681
This policy can be updated anytime. The latest version is published at https://www.european-transfers.cz/privacy-policy
Should you have any questions, please email to email@example.com
We collect and use certain information about individuals in order to provide products and services and to enable certain functions on this website.
We collect information to better understand how visitors use the 247365EU website. The intention to gather such information is to present timely, relevant information to the website users.
What data do we collect?
- Full name
- Contact information including email address and phone number
- Website usage data
- Other information relevant to client inquiries: arrival date, arrival time, arrival flight number, departure date, departure pick up time, additional services, hotel name or property address, pick up point, drop off point, selected route and points of interest
How do we use the data?
Collecting this data helps us understand customers’ needs and requirements.
Specifically we use the data:
- For our own records.
- To improve the products and services we provide.
- To contact customers in response to a specific inquiry.
- To adjust the website for better users’ experience.
- To send promotional emails about products, services, offers and other things that might be relevant and interesting for the website users.
How do we share your data with third parties?
The transportation services you book:
In order to provide the promised services and products, we share the relevant booking details with the driver or freelancing contracted partner / transportation company. This may include information: Full name, contact phone number, payment details, preferences specified when making a booking.
We may use contact information to invite customers to write a customer review.
Cookies and how do we use them?
We may use Google Tag manager, Facebook Pixel, Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Bing Ads and Facebook for statistical reports and marketing which help us to continually improve experience and our services.
- Analyse our web traffic using an analytics package. Aggregated usage data helps us improve the website structure, design, content and functions.
- Test content on our website.
- Store information about your preferences.
- To recognize, when you return to the website.
Cookies do not provide us with access to customers’ computers or any personal information about individual customers.
Controlling information about you
We will never lease, distribute or sell your personal information to third parties.
We always keep your information securely. To prevent unauthorized disclosure or access to your information, we implemented strong physical and electronic security safeguards. Only authorized personnel are permitted to access personal data in the course of their work.
Any personal information we hold about you is stored and processed under our data protection policy, in line with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2018. The EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) replaces the Data Protection Directive 95/46/EC and was designed to harmonize data privacy laws across Europe, to protect and empower all EU citizens data privacy and to reshape the way organizations across the region approach data privacy.
You can also ask us to remove your personal data from our customer database by sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Request for removal of personal information” in the subject line.
Our website may contain links to other websites. If you provide information to a website to which we link, we are not responsible for its protection and privacy.